An accelerated Practical Workshop
Cyber Security, AZURE, AWS, and GOOGLE Cloud
This course prepares you with usable and actionable strategies to prepare yourself and your organisation
for the huge challenges of Cyber Security and the rapid adoption of Cloud technology.
Practically apply cyber security and setup the services offered by the major cloud hosting providers; AWS, Azure and Google.
- Step-by-Step Guide
- Cyber-security Principles
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Social Engineering and Compliance
- White-hat hacking
- Cloud Architecture Fundamentals
- Virtual Machines
- Hosting and Scaling
- Databases and Storage
NEXT AVAILABLE DATES:
4 Weeks 18 August 2020
Tue + Thu evenings
CBD Perth | Virtual Online Classroom
Want training in your local area?Contact us
Call 1300 663 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Includes 1 year ACS student membership!
An added benefit is that this course helps with your preparation for the Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud Certification.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Associate Cloud Engineer
Understanding Cyber Security and Cloud Architecture is a better way to run your business.
It increases security, reliability, control, efficiency, scalability, flexibility, accessibility, collaboration, and competitiveness.
Improved Cyber Security reduces potential damages from cyber-attacks, data breaches, reputational harm and in some cases physical impact.
Cloud services offer pay-as-you-go options, with no initial layout, allows for secure and scalable enterprise projects, unlimited storage, and better disaster recovery.
In a few efficient days you will have cutting edge practical skills. You will learn from industry experts who will show you what works. This is a rare opportunity to learn by doing and to develop proper understanding of Cyber Security and Cloud Computing in a friendly environment. Learn Cyber Security and Cloud Computing in person in a small workshop environment from friendly trainers. No exams or tests just practical usable skills that make you invaluable to any organisation.
- No prior programming or analytic skills required, although prior undergraduate or equivalent credit gained for recognised learning would be beneficial.
2 x sessions per week
Tuesdays + Thursdays: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Contact Jen for custom group training.1300 663 228 Email us
- - Formulate and implement cloud hosting infrastructure using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud. -
- - Assemble and implement virtual machines, virtual networks with logging and monitoring in a secure manner. -
- - Plan and incorporate relational, document and key-value databases + File and Disk Storage. -
- - Construct and configure load balancers, auto-scaling and containers. -
- - Investigate the technical and non-technical foundations of Cyber-security principles. -
- - Develop and challenge, attack and defence exercises, with Cyber-security introspection. -
|Amazon Web Services (AWS)|
|Cyber Security Principles|
|Non-technical Practical Security|
|Security in the Cloud|
From $ 2475 Apply Now